Water Department

Running Water Drop

The EPA's Consumer Confidence Rule requires public water suppliers that serve the same people year round (community water systems) to provide consumer confidence reports (CCR) to their customers. These reports are also known as annual water quality reports or drinking water quality reports.  The URL for this report was provided on the June 2014 water bill.  You can also view our annual water quality reports by clicking here (requires a pdf reader). Information about the CCR rules can be found at the EPA Site.


More information can be obtained by calling the Water and Sewer Office at 419-634-4045.