Village of Ada Municipal Building
COVID-19 outbreak response
March 18, 2020
The goal of the municipal office of the Village of Ada is to continue managing the needs of the public while protecting the health and safety of our employees and the general public.
We currently plan to maintain regular office hours of Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm for our Administrative/Water Office. However, in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the recommendations of local, state and federal health officials and concern for the health and safety of our employees and the general public, we are asking for reduced foot traffic in the Municipal Building until further notice.
In order to continue meeting the needs of our visitors and protecting our employees and general public, the Village of Ada is asking visitors to the Municipal Building to take the following steps:
- First - Call the Village Administrative/Water Office at 419-634-4045 prior to making a trip to the building. We have office staff available to answer your calls during regular business hours. We are confident that our office staff will be able to handle many of your needs over the phone. If your need requires more than a phone call, our office staff will be able to schedule an appointment for you to come in.
- Need to make a payment? The Village offers the following options to help you practice social distancing, as recommended:
- You can have your monthly payment automatically debited from your bank account. Ask a member of our office staff about the ACH payment option. We can email or mail you the form, upon request.
- Credit/Debit card payments: You can make a payment using our secure website portal at www.adaoh.org. You are also able to call during regular business hours and a member of our office staff will be able to process the payment for you.
- Checks/Money Orders: You can drop your payment in our secured, locked drop box located at the west end of the Ada Depot parking lot.
- If you still feel you need to visit the building, please take the precautions as outlined by the Ohio Department of Health:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Clean “high-touch” surfaces daily. These include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, desks, and tablets.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- When entering the Municipal Building, please follow the signage on the water office door to the service window. A member of our office staff will be able to assist you from that window.
- Avoid using the elevator if you are physically able to manage the stairs.
Our goal is to continuing managing the needs of the public while protecting the health and safety of our employees and the general public. If you have any questions, please call the Administrative/Water Office at 419-634-4045 or utilize the “Contact Us” feature on our website: www.adaoh.org.