VILLAGE OF ADA
2020 LEAF PICK-UP SCHEDULE
The Village has been divided into the four sections listed below - see attached map.
Each section will have leaves picked up on a set date.
Dates are subject to change due to weather or emergencies.
NORTHWEST- DISTRICT A
MONDAYS: Pickup Dates – Oct. 26th, Nov. 2nd ,9th, 16th, 30th
NORTHEAST - DISTRICT B
TUESDAYS: Pickup Dates –Oct. 27th, Nov. 3rd, 10th, and 17th, Dec. 1st
SOUTHEAST - DISTRICT C
WEDNESDAYS: Pickup Dates –Oct. 28th, Nov. 4th, 11th and 18th, Dec. 2nd
SOUTHWEST - DISTRICT D
THURSDAYS: Pickup Dates – Oct. 29th, Nov. 5th, 12th and 19th, Dec. 3rd
NOTE: There will be no scheduled leaf pickup on the following dates: Nov. 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th
Schedule updates: The leaf pickup process is extremely dependent on weather. Updates will be posted to the Village Facebook page (Village of Ada, Ohio) and the Village of Ada website (www.adaoh.org)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO REMEMBER
- All leaves must be raked into the tree lawn area; please do not rake leaves into the street.
- Rake leaves into open areas; avoid putting them around trees, street sign posts, utility poles or guy wires.
- Leaves must be in the tree lawn area the day before the scheduled pickup date.
- Tree branches and woody debris are not permitted in the piles. If leaf piles contain these items, the piles will not be picked up and it will be the resident’s responsibility to remove the leaves and debris from the tree lawn area promptly.
- If leaf pickup is needed after the last schedule date in your section, you must bag the leaves and call the Village Office to schedule pick up.
- Vehicles must be moved from street parking.
- No parking is permitted on any street within the pickup area on the pickup date.
- If any vehicles block leaf piles, the piles will not be picked up.
- In order to allow plenty of room for leaf pickup equipment, please remove garbage and recycling totes from the tree lawn immediately after refuse pickup.
If you don't understand this procedure, please contact the Ada Water Office at 419-634-4045, option 1, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.