Are you in need of a job this summer? Maybe you need some extra spending cash, a way to save for your future, or job experience? The Ada Village Pool may be the place for you this season!
Are you – hardworking and responsible? Fun-loving and respectful?
Do you – enjoy working with people and being outside during the summer months? Have 15-25 hours a week available? Have experience managing teens and young adults?
If this sounds like you, complete the attached application and return it to us! We would love to consider you for employment at the Ada Pool this summer!
A few items to note:
- Available Positions – we are accepting applications for: assistant manager, lifeguards (certification as of opening day is required) and cashiers. Previous employees are welcome to apply!
- Recommended pay rates for 2021 season:
Assistant Manager: $12.60/hour
Lifeguard: $10.75/hour - (Lifeguard Certification Required)
(Note: These wages have been recommended, and are not final. A final wage rate will be determined on 4/6/21.)
- 2021 Dates to Know - The pool is scheduled to be open to the public 7 days a week, May 29th through August 14th. Please keep these dates in mind when you consider applying. Availability between May 29th and August 14th is required.
- The application is posted below. Please remember to complete the “For Pool Position Applicants” section of the application!
- All Applications are due by April 21, 2021.
- Completed applications may be returned in a few ways:
- Via email – you may email a scanned PDF copy of your signed application to Angela Polachek, HR Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply email confirming receipt.
- Via US Mail – send your application to: Village of Ada, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 292, Ada, Ohio 45810
- In person – you may bring your completed application in a sealed envelope marked “Attn: Human Resources” to the Village office, located at 115 W. Buckeye Ave, Ada, Ohio 45810.
Thank you for your interest in applying to work for the Village of Ada! We look forward to hearing from you! Questions – just give us a call or shoot Angela an email.