SKILLED LABOR: CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE WORKER II (CM II)
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE VILLAGE OF ADA
Are you a:
* CDL-B license holder
* Experienced Equipment Operator
* Have experience working in construction, maintenance & repair, specifically in water,
wastewater, storm and street systems?
If so, the Village of Ada would like to talk to you about working in our Public Works/Street Department! We are looking for skilled employees who are willing to learn quickly while on the job.
Are you looking for a full time job that lets you work outside every day, with no two days being the same? Do you like to work with your hands and figure out constructive, innovative and safe ways to fix problems? If you enjoy the sense of satisfaction at having a job completed at day’s end, then we have a place for you!
The Village of Ada provides residents and visitors with public utilities and maintains streets, utilities and equipment necessary to keep the Village running. Our team of employees provides the hard work that keeps the streets in good order and water and sewer services readily available to over 1,700 residences, businesses and university customers.
* Starting pay up to $15.33/hour
* Comprehensive Paid Leave – holiday, personal and sick – after a successful instructional period, vacation after 1 year
* Medical Insurance – the village pays 90% of the full time employee’s premium; available on day 1
* Retirement funded through Ohio Public Employees Retirement System – employees contribute 10%, the village contributes 14%
* Flexibility for work/life balance
* Working in a Drug Free Work Place
Working outside. No two days the same. Working with your hands. Doing a great job that is recognized by an entire village. Sounds like you, doesn’t it? Then we’re ready to talk!
Visit our website at www.adaoh.org, and click on the “Work With Us” tab. There you will find an application that you can download, complete, and email, drop off or mail to us. You will also find complete job descriptions for all open village positions. We’ll let you know we have your application and we will get in contact with you to talk about our positions!
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. The last day to submit an application for this posting is April 19, 2019.
|Construction & Maintenance Worker II (CMII) Classification Specification adopted 3.11.14.pdf||101.5 KB|